Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinterest

Good gifts

Yeah!  Christmas!

Pinterest.   Awwwwww.  I started Pinning this weekend, and I can’t decide if I like it or not.  I think that it’s fun to see the new ideas.  In fact, I’ve found a couple of ideas that I’m going to try for gifts.  But as I look at it and spend the time gazing through all the pictures, I’m not sure anyone cares what I think is interesting or not.  I guess it’s kind of fun to see what others like, but I’m not sure I should be spending the time I am looking at it.  I’ve read on Facebook of some people spending five and six hours on pinterest.  Really?  Who has that kind of time? I guess I do.  I certainly have not spent five or six hours at one time, but I have spent some time on it.  I keep thinking of new boards I can create and ideas that I could pin.  I have even put a link here on my blog to my pinterest.  Well, look or don’t.  Enjoy.

If you get the chance to look at my boards and have any suggestions, please give them to me.  It seems like my outdoors board and my board of places I’d like to go are very similar.  Also I think my educational ideas and my books worth reading board are also similar.  Maybe not.  There is a fine line.

I sit here thinking, who comes up with these ideas?   How ingenious to create Facebook, Myspace, Linkdin, Pinterest, and all the others.  Do I have an idea that maybe I could use to make money?  Sometimes I wonder. 


Teacher Gift Ideas


Cute idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment