Saturday, February 4, 2012

Butterfly

This morning I got up at the usual time, not usual for Saturday, but the rest of the week.  I brushed my teeth, and then I thought, why am I up?  Eti got up to go to a coaches clinic, which by the way is unusual because he usually works at the temple.  The bed was made, I looked outside and thought, what am I going to do?  Then I looked at the bed.  Now some of you know, because I've told you there's a nice soft lump down the middle of the bed.  Eti and I frequently meet there, but other than that it stays there.  So this morning I crawled back into bed.  It felt so warm and snugly.  I felt like a caterpiller all wrapped up in a cocoon.  The thought came to me, maybe I'll emerge as a beautiful butterfly!  Miracles can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment