Friday, March 23, 2012

To Do List



I was thinking about all the things I need to do, please don’t not confuse them with the things I want to do.  They are two different lists.  So I thought if I wrote them down and shared it, I would be more likely to get them done.  We’ll see.

1.     Wash windows and glass and clean light fixtures.  This is harder than it sounds, because I’m a little nervous about climbing on a chair.  Maybe I’ll borrow a step ladder.  That would work!

2.    Dust, dust, dust.  I don’t know why I have such a hard time doing this.  I think part of the reason is I always had to dust when I was a little girl.  It also seems like a wasteful task, you just get it done and you have to start over.  Any way I need to dust furniture, walls, ceilings and well just everything.

3.    I need to oil my cabinets and clean out the cupboards.  Enough said!

4.    Clean out my oven, again another one of those tasks that I really don’t mind too much, just need to do it. 

5.    Clean out freezer, both in the fridge and the one in the garage.

6.    While I’m at it, I need to clean out parts of the garage and haul some stuff off.  I also need to organize all my pans and stuff out there.

7.    Let’s move outside now.  I really, really need to weed.  In fact, I’m putting this at the top of my list.  I’m hoping to do that this weekend.

8.     Plant a tree.

9.     Plant vines that will cover our chain link fence.

10.Clean just behind the house next to our bedroom.  The little girls like to play there and I worry about spiders and other bugs.  Yuk!  I want to move all that stuff and either put it someplace else or get rid of it.

11. Put rocks in the dirt on the other side of the house to try and make it look a little nicer.

Surprisingly enough, I would like to start cooking again.  I haven’t cooked in a long time, but I need to go shopping and in order to do that you need to have money.  Such a problem.  I have found all kinds of good recipes I’d like to try, maybe I’ll work on it.

I guess I should put the cooking on the things I want to do, It kind of goes both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment