Monday, March 19, 2012

Anniversary


Today is our anniversary.  Eti came into my classroom this morning with flowers, a diet coke and pretzels.  He knows the way to a girl's heart.  He then sang let me call you sweetheart.  The kids loved it!  I have several of the rugby players in my first period class, so it was fun for them to see their coach in a different light. 

I have loved the ups and downs of my life.  When I think of all the wonderful experiences I have had, I realize that I have been truly blessed.  I am grateful for five beautiful children.  I am grateful for wonderful daughters-in-law and a wonderful son-in-law.  I am especially grateful for the joy of grandchildren and the special light they bring into my life. My children bring me great joy.  I am grateful for Eti and his wonderful and generous spirit.  His goodness radiates from him.  He has always been an example of Christ-like qualities.  It's been great and I'm looking forward to many more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment